THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FALL....FALL....FALL.....YIPPIE

Well I think fall is here...finally, it has been so crazy hot, my poor families have been baking with all their fall outfits...but it looks like, hopefully, fall is here to stay :)

I'm in the middle of what photographers call our going crazy  busy season.. and Ive been crazy busy, November is full so I have opened 3 spots in December but sessions taking place in December, prints, are not guaranteed to be back in time for the holidays.  If you would like a session give me a call if you would like one of these last 3 spots, once these are filled the books for 2010 are closed :)

I also will be out of town on November 7th - November 12th for a workshop in New Orleans ( wahoo cant wait).  I will not be returning email or voice mails until I return.  I will get back to everyone as soon as I return.

I hope everyone has a spooktactular weekend, I know I cant wait :)

K

No comments: