THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, June 18, 2010

update on the hermit :)

Well its been little over a week since I had my SURPRISE! surgery...and I will tell you I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!  no really I am...some people think oh how I wish I could be told not to do anything for 2 weeks and then not work at all doing what you love for 4 additional weeks...but kids Im going bonkers....Im not a TV watcher never have been and Ive watched more TV in the last 2 weeks than I care to ever watch again :)  Im slowly getting back to "normal" as normal as I'm allowed to be....I was a rebel and unloaded the dishwasher and was quickly repremanded by my sweet loving husband then I tried to sneak and bake some cookies, got caught....cant put anything past my hubby, he has been so wonderful and Im sure he will be glad when Im back to 100% so he can rest :)

 Ive been slowly returning emails and trying to work on galleries.  I dont have a laptop and its hard to sit at my puter for long periods of time but Im doing it doggoneit, cause yep, Im going bonkers...lol

If you have emailed and havent heard back try again my mail box is crazy full and a lot of them are filling into spam, try again and I will get back to you as soon as I can, hopefully sooner.

I am going to start rebooking session I had to cancel starting July 27th, I already have most of July full and am booking into August and the holidays will be here before we know it.  I know its only June or is it July, no June...if you are planning on booking a session for Holiday portraits give me a call sooner than later.  The deadline this year will be much earlier due to vacation and things already on the books for November and December.  I will not be shooting after November 15th this year and last year I had to turn people away so if you are thinking of booking a holiday session call me before August 1st to reserve you spot.  Once the spots are full I will not be opening any more sessions and I would hate to miss someone.

Thanks again for everyones emails and calls and for your amazing patience, love you all :)

No comments: