THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ahhhh..internet

You know you never know how much you need something until it is taken away.....we had our cable (accidentally) cut on Sunday and were without Internet for 2 days and let me tell what that does to someone who uses the Internet for just about everything..it throws you into a complete tail spin...luckily they came out as quickly as they could manage and we were able to get it up and running last night...in the meantime I conducted a lot of business on my Blackberry, oh how I love thee, let me count the ways.....lol...still want an I-phone

Summer is in full swing and some of you may have not noticed but it is HOT and I mean HOT...Ive rescheduled some of my session due to this crazy heat. The recent beach sessions however have been awesome and not unbearably hot at all. If your thinking about doing a family session this summer think about maybe doing a Beach session, they are so much fun and a lot cooler...

I also wanted to say a special little thank you to all my Bloggers out there, I am always so touched when my clients mention me on their own personal blog or add my link to their blog, it really means so much...so thank you to all my Bloggers, thank you :)

No comments: