THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, June 19, 2009

Cypress Childrens Photographer l ohhh the red hair....

Some of you might recognize this adorable little guy, he was one of my contest winners back in January. We had his session this evening and let me tell you, he totally melted my heart..totally, its mush...I mean come on look at him, can you blame me...he was so sweet and was so good at the session, seeing that it was only 101 degrees when we started the session he was a trooper the whole time. Playing with little man makes me miss my boys when they were this little...Thanks mom and dad, I had such a good time. Here is your sneak peek, enjoy and if everyone does say ahhhhhh when they look at those blue eyes and those curls...seriously, we need to talk :)











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little boy. I'm really enjoying your work!

TracyTPhotography said...

These are so perfectly awesome! My favorites are 3 & 7. beautiful color & clarity & what a cutie pie!!

ellen d said...

What an absolute doll! Love them all, but the last one is so timeless and special!

Picture Perfect said...

These are all fantastic! Boy that little fella is just adorable. I'm sure the family is thrilled!!

Laura said...

That's my nephew! We love him to pieces!

Freckles Fotography said...

Beautiful. The story being told on the last two is just sweet as pie. Great shoot!

Jana Kunz said...

OMG, so adorable! Beautiful images. :)

Studio JE said...

What a sweet little boy! Gorgeous!