THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cypress Family Photographer l Family of 5

This is the second time I have photographed this sweet family the first time we met was when I did their 3rd child's newborn portraits...we had such a good time then and this time was no different. Mom had her 3 babies close together like I did and as we were shooting I remember not to long ago I was in her exact same shoes...The session was so much fun and little Miss E and I got along so well, we became fast friends and I couldn't believe it had already been a year since I photographed the littlest one...thanks for such a fun afternoon K family you guys rock!














4 comments:

Sari Underwood Photography said...

These area all darling! That last one is my favorite!

Jana Kunz said...

These are beautiful! Wonderful lighting - adorable children!

Freckles Fotography said...

Great location..would love to know where you took these! Beautiful images..

ellen d said...

These are all so beautiful, but the one of the three of them together just melts my heart!