THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, February 1, 2008

a blessing...

Ever have one of those days where you knew you were meant to be somewhere....well this was one of those days. I had a special session today with a client which I now know was meant to be. This beautiful family was so sweet and the children were just perfect for me, I love preteens, they are so much fun to photograph, I really think this is one of most favorite ages.
I met Jodie, the very special client, while I was driving by her beautiful new shop. She has a beautiful shop off of Huffmeister in Cypress.
~Decorative Prescriptions~
if you are looking for "custom furniture, accessories & unique gifts for your home at affordable prices" or a gift for a friend, stop by her shop. Jodie gave me some very special money saving gift cards for her grand opening, if you would like one of these special coupons email me and I will send you one, Im almost out, so first come first serve.
Here is your sneak peek mom...










No comments: