THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, January 24, 2008

" a child is love made visable" author unknown

Well after a very relaxing vacation, I'm back in full swing...
I had a very sweet session yesterday, after battling the weather and sick kids we finally were able to get together. I just love maternity sessions, I especially love the first timers, the love and excitement they feel is just amazing to me.
I cant wait to meet little Mr. k.
Momma here is your sneak peek.

***I am booking into February and March now. If you are thinking of doing a Beach session in early or mid summer, please give me a call. I will have 5 sessions this year for the beach, last year they filled up pretty fast.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see these!! They look great! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks!! - K