THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, January 14, 2008

Blog Contest........wow!!

Congratulation on the 2007 Blog Contest winner. The winner is number 9. Someone has been a very busy little bee :o). I would like to thank everyone who voted and those of you that took the time to email me your votes. I appreciate all the voting and for everyone taking the time to look at the Blog. A special thank you to little Mr. N's mom who made a special announcement on her personal Blog. I had a ton of emails voting for him he came in a very close 2ND! Seeing that the voting was so close and to be fair, I will be doing a 2nd place prize, the 2ND place winner which is number 17 will receive a DVD slideshow from either her previous session or a future session. Thanks again to everyone who participated in the contest I had over 1600 votes!

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

Wow! Second place is great. What an awesome prize! Thanks!