THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some big news!!

Wow I am so behind on the blogging!
I've been so busy, I will be catching up on posting some sessions and posting some great new things Ive done. Ive been to some amazing photography seminars this month and cant wait to share what Ive learned and some new directions I will be going with my photography.
Okay, back to the big news....this is something totally unexpected and totally unplanned for but big things do come in small packages and the best little things are the best little surprises.
Now I'm sure some of you are falling off your chairs right now, thinking you know what Im going to say and tell you what the new little surprise is....but.....Im not...hehe. You have to wait a little longer, I will announce the new little surprise soon. If you think you know what it is, email me and tell me your guess, the first person to guess the right answer will win a prize.
Happy Guessing!
K

No comments: