THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll

I hope everyone is enjoying FALL...I know I am, this weather is amazing, not only is it my most favorite time of the year, it means all things orange..I love orange ( not Longhorn orange, that's puke orange, big difference) Pumpkins, decorations, pumpkins ( yes I said it twice) baking...OMG I love it...it also means amazing session weather, where you can still dress kinda summery or go all crazy and wear..A SWEATER...

I'm almost completely booked out for the holiday season, I have to say this every year and I never like it...I have only 1 session in October and 2 spots in November, I may open up some spots in November but they will be past the Card deadline..so if you still want a session but dont want cards then give me a call..once these 3 are gone, I will be booking early spring session, in February when its really cold ( yeah well Texas cold)...

and

speaking

of Spring.

I have some big changes coming in 2011...BIG....HUGE..REALLY BIG!!..some of you may cry some of you already know...but I will make the annoucement really soon...

So enjoy this awesome weather, give me a call if you are wanting a family session ( once these dates are gone they are gone forever)

Happy Fall Ya'll

No comments: