THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Newsletter

I just sent out my new.....well 2nd edition... newsletter out today and I hope all of you received it...its not to late to sign up for the newsletter...there are some fabulous deals and specials that you can only get if you receive the newsletter.  Email me today to sign up :)

I am currently starting to book 2010 Holiday sessions.  I will be only shooting till November 15th this year so session dates will be limited.  I am currently working on 2010 Holiday Cards and Specials for this years Holiday season and they are going to be awesome.  If you are thinking about doing holiday portraits this year email me soon last year I was totally booked and had to turn away clients and that made me so very sad...

Look for the cards soon and watch for Holiday specials....some of which are in the newsletter..hint hint!

ta ta for now :)

No comments: