THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Houston Family Photographer l 10+11+1=total sweetness

I photograph a lot of siblings and I love photographing sibling...but I will tell you these 2 adorable older siblings LOVE that baby sister...they ooh'd and ahhh'd over her and treated her like a princess and the two were also so sweet and kind to each other...while we focused on baby for a bit I watched them and they just casually sat or played together chatting and all together just being..it was lovely to watch..and so polite..Ive never had kids really go out of their way to thank me for torturing them for 2 hours but the sweet thank you's I got from them made my day...here is your sneak peek enjoy










2 comments:

ellen d said...

Beautiful color and clarity, and great connection!

Sari said...

Beautiful children! These are great!