THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2008 Digital File Sale

I am running a special for all my clients who had a session in 2008. If you would like to purchase your entire session on CD and be able to print them at home, use them for scrapbooking or whatever you could dream up, give me a shout out. I will only offering this for a limited time. The complete session is only $250, plus tax and shipping, on a CD, *includes all your images from your session. Email me or call me if you would like to place a CD order.

**This special is for a limited time and only applies to those who had a session in 2008, 2009 sessions are not eligible. CD does not include prints or raw images, jpegs only.

After the sale has ended, all 2008 sessions will be deleted and purged and not available for reorders.

No comments: