THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, September 25, 2009

Holiday Information

~I have posted most of my 2009 Holiday cards on the website. Visit the cards at the Galleries under 2009 cards. I will be putting up more cards on Monday but wanted to give everyone the heads up.

~Holiday sessions: October is full and I have about 6 spots left in November. If you are wanting to book a Holiday session give me a call to book your session.

~Newborn casting call: I am looking for a newborn between 4-7 days old. I have some new ideas and new props I am wanting to try out and need a sweet little baby to play with. If you have a bundle I can photograph or know someone who is due with in the next week or so give me a shout out. *The casting call is not meant to be a full session but to try out a pose/prop or two.

~I will be doing booths at several local Markets this Holiday season:

Good Shepherd United Methodist Church
Gift Market
October 10th 9-4
Cypress Texas

Texas Tornadoes 1st Annual Holiday Bazaar
Saturday December 5th 9-4
West Rd, Houston Texas

Swing by and do some Holiday Shopping, I will be offering specials, fabulous drawings and selling gift certificates, I also will be featuring new items for 2010...

No comments: