THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cypress Family Photographer l Toddlers on the run...

I photographed a gorgeous family today and when I say toddlers on the run I mean toddlers on the run..it was like herding cats....I forget how fast little boys are...they are FAST!! None the less they were gorgeous, like out of a magazine gorgeous!! The light was perfect, the weather was ideal and I had so much fun, I love it when I can capture family images like this it melts my heart and then watching these little guys play it reminds me of when my big huge teenage boys were that small...and make my heart get all mushy..Here is your sneak peek, thank you again for allowing me to capture your beautiful family I had a wonderful time!!






















3 comments:

jenn said...

You have some great family shots! I'm sure they love them all!

TracyTPhotography said...

Gorgeous work! Love them all!

ellen d said...

Beautiful family images- I just love the interactions you've captured!