THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cypress photographer l updates

well its a been a crazy month and I cant believe its almost August and we all know what that means.....SCHOOL STARTS SOON! Ahh, the sounds of the school bus in the morning no finer sound :)

I wanted to let everyone know whats happening around here as far as scheduling and ordering. I will be out of town, yes again, starting August 7th and be gone until August 17th. I will then be leaving again on Thursday August 20th and be back on the August 23rd....If you are needing to place an order I urge to to do it this week as if it is not placed before I leave on the 8th orders may not get submitted until the end of the month.

I am currently booking sessions for the holidays, I will be putting my Holiday cards online shortly. I will be doing holiday sessions a bit differently this year and offering a digital package for those of you who like to do your own holiday cards. I will also be offering a urban session and a traditional session. The urban sessions will take place at the Strand in Galveston where it will be all decorated for the Holidays, these sessions will be limited. The deadline for all holiday sessions will be November 15th. All orders placed after the 15th will incur a rush fee to insure holiday delivery. If you would like to book a holiday session email me at kimmilburnphoto@aol.com or call at 832-453-5670.

No comments: