THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cypress Family Photographer

I'm back from my super quick weekend....I had my 20th High school reunion this weekend in Oklahoma. I had so much fun getting to see old friends from highschool..It was so neat to see how everyone had grown up and to hear about their families and their lives. I had a blast with the group of "girls" I hung out with, it felt like old times all over again. I stayed up later that I think I ever had in my whole life but it was so worth it, I had a great time and hope to get together again with them soon...

If you sent me and email or voicemail I will return it as soon as possible I have 114 emails to go through and a tons of voicemails, if you left me either and dont hear from my by tomorrow give me a shout as I may have not got it.

Thanks K

No comments: