THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation { OVER }

Thanks everyone who sent me sweet little notes to enjoy my time off you guys are to sweet. Especially this one:
Hi Miss's Kim I hope you have som fun where ever you are at :) i like my pitures love Jacob
I wanted to give some updates about sessions dates and the Holidays, yep I said the word Holidays...
As of today I only have a few weekends open until December
This what I have left for weekends
October 17th
November 7th
November 14th
If you are wanting holiday portraits and need a weekend session call me asap once these 3 days are gone I will only be offering weekday sessions.
Also I visited the Beach on my vacation and the beaches look awesome, so I'm going to be calling everyone in the next 2 days and booking those that wanted beach sessions. Also I will also be offering Urban session in downtown Galveston, on the Strand, if anyone is interested in doing a fun Urban sessions with there family there let me know.
I will also be updating my Web site and adding some new packages and products to my investment page of the website. Keep an eye out for the changes and email me if you have any questions.
One last thing, boy this is long, lol
I will be sending out my newsletter in the next 2 weeks, if you want to be added to my newsletter list email me asap, when my computer crashed I lost a lot of my email address. Email me and I will add you :) I will be adding a special incentive at the end of the newsletter that only those on the list can take advantage of :)
tata for now :)

No comments: