THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cypress Teen Photographer l My Muse

Today I had "one" of those sessions, a session for me...I called on a special teenager. I was scouting new spots and I knew she would ROCK this location and I was right..no matter where I parked her she was like, Cool! ( more like Coooool, lol) I think she liked this location as much as I did... I will be taking a lot of my Urban Kids sessions here and Seniors, this place is awesome. If you are interested in a Urban kid session for your teen and tweens give me a call for a session designed just for them, a session for them to Rock!





















9 comments:

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Well, she's beautiful and natural, I'm sure that's why she was so into it all! Cool location, great pix.

Joy said...

These are beautiful. She is gorgeous, and the location work really shows her off. Love these images!

Jana Kunz said...

I love her red hair, beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

my god momo you look like a real model!!! when youre old enough, sign up for americas next top model! i will watch you on TV!
--katy

Sari said...

These are all just gorgeous!

robyn said...

She is beautiful and the location is fabulous!

Erin Potter said...

Kim, these are breathtaking! This location rocks and your model is just gorgeous. GREAT work!

ellen d said...

Beautiful- I can see why she's your muse! Fabulous location with all the textures going on~

Daniela said...

Great location and pretty girl. Love them all!!