THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cypress Maternity Photographer l Sweet new little family

I went on-location today to do a maternity session, I really think I will be doing these on location from now on I really liked it and its nice for mom to be in the comfort of her own home....this new little family was so sweet I had a great time chatting with them..you could tell "dad" thought his honey looked gorgeous he was sitting behind me for most of the shoot and when I would look at him he had the sweetest expression on his face when he looked at her....awwwww..Here is your sneak peek "mom" you looking breath taking. Enjoy







7 comments:

Jana Kunz said...

What a beautiful mom-to-be!!

Picture Perfect said...

Beautiful maternity images!!

ellen d said...

She's a beautiful mom-to-be, and your lighting is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love these, beautiful work!

Sindea Horste said...

I love these! They are really stunning.

klpierce said...

She is just stunning! And, they look so happy. Beautiful images.

CWN Photography said...

Very sweet! I love your damask background!