THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cypress Childrens Photographer l daddy watch out!

I had the pleasure of photographing these absolutely stunning sister's...Look how gorgeous they all are....poor daddy, he is going to have his hand full fighting off all those boys. We had a great time and I was pooped when we were done, little miss was fast and I mean fast...enjoy your sneak peek family..Girls you Rocked!


this was called "strike a pose"...Look out dad!


















5 comments:

Amy said...

Kim,
Thank you again for a great session! We really enjoyed it, the sneak peeks are precious...I cannot believe that you actually got one of Jackie with the hat, I love it! I really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness to me and my girls.
Amy

dsr said...

Beautiful job with these Kim. These sisters are so sweet!

Joy said...

These girls are gorgeous! Great images; I know their parents will be thrilled!

Kathryn Pierce said...

Wow! These girls are just gorgeous and your images are beautiful!

ellen d said...

They all have such beautiful eyes- you can tell they're related! Love the closeness of the first one-