THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Happy New Year!!
What an amazing year it has been... I had such a wonderful time meeting so many new families and getting to know your children. This really has to be the very best job in the world....it has to be. Taking pictures of beautiful children and giving parents beautiful memories they can treasure for a lifetime, what could be better?

Some fun is in the works.....my very first Blog Contest...I will be picking my favorite portraits of 2007 and yes, it is going to be very, very difficult. I will post 12 (maybe more) of my most favs of 2007, you can vote for your favorite, send the link to your friends, family, co workers, the UPS man, tell him I said hello, hehe...anyone you can think of that will vote. The winner with the most votes will receive a awesome prize.
A 5x5 Coffee Table Book from their session.
Look for the contest to start in a couple of days.
Thanks again, to all my families for choosing me to photograph their children and allowing me to create memories your family will cherish for a lifetime.... ~K~

No comments: