THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Updates, news and lots of information..

I have so much to share so I may have to make this a 2 part update.

First of all, SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER! Where did the summer go, I cant believe it is almost time to go back to school. I have just a few openings left for August and I only have 1 beach session left available for this season.

I have begun taking sessions for the holiday season, its only August you say, but I promise, we all will look up in November and "say oh my goodness its almost Christmas". My deadline this year for holidays cards and orders will be November 12th. This will be the very latest session and order date, for guaranteed Christmas delivery. If you are planning Christmas or holidays portraits for gifts or for Christmas cards please consider booking early.

Also I will out of my office from August 13th -August 21st. I will not have access to voicemail and email. I will be in town but will be dealing with family matters. I will not be able to return calls or emails during this time. If you need to reach me or place an order please email me and as soon I return, I will return all emails and phone calls, as soon as I can. I will not be placing or receiving orders this week and I will not be able to make any deliveries. If you need your orders during this time please send me your order as soon as you can so I can get them back in time.

Coming soon:
~Operation Smile~
check it out on my Links
~October is Family Portrait Month~
details coming soon
~Fairfield Craft Show~
I will have a booth, come by and say hello...

No comments: