THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

October is Family Portrait Month


In a few days school will start and fall madness will begin. So in a effort to help ease the craziness I am launching Family Portrait Month. I am booking session now for September and October in order to beat the Holiday Christmas portrait rush.


Those who pre-book a session in August for Portrait month will receive a special treat....its a good one too.....think Christmas cards.....


My deadline this year for Christmas portraits and cards will be November 10Th, no orders for cards will be taken after this date.


Also deadlines for coffee table books, will be November 1st to ensure Christmas delivery. Coffee Table book will be in sizes 5x5 and 10x10.


I will be launching my designs for Christmas cards in the next 2 weeks. I have a 5x7, 4x6 and a 5x5 tri-fold card design.


The first 3 people who book a Christmas session with me before Friday will receive a beautiful sterling Silver 3 charm Bracelet. So if you thinking about Christmas Portraits, plan ahead and book early to ensure a spot and get a cool gift too.


~K

No comments: