THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, December 6, 2010

Did you get the Newsletter?

The monthly (well kinda) newsletter went out bright and early this morning, I hope your on my newsletter list, there is some good information in there about sales and upcoming changes to Kim Milburn Photography :)  If you didn't get it shoot me a quick email and I will add you to the list and send you out this months newsletter ASAP.

A few things to know... 


The studio will be closed on Friday December 10th and reopen on February 1st
Deadline for orders will be this Wednesday the 8th, otherwise all orders placed after this date will not be shipped out till January.  I will be checking email and voicemail periodically throughout that time.  I will also be announcing the mini session dates for April, in January, there will be only 15 sessions available...this means if you want a session with your family or with you little ones under 8 you will want to grab one of these dates, this will be the only time I will be offering sessions for families and kiddos under 8 until October when the next minis will take place; I have already had 4 slots booked for October so I anticipate the October dates to be booked before they even are released.
Sessions will take place in 2 days typically a Tue/Wed/Thursday, sessions will last from 20-30 minutes and 5-10 proofs will be shown, the session fee will be $75, print collections and disc collections will be available. If you know you want one of these session times you may email me anytime before January and I will add your name to the list.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, God Bless.

~k

No comments: