THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A few more...just a few

As you know this will be my last season for photographing children and families...as of January 2011 I will only be photographing Seniors and Teens. I'm very excited for this new adventure, sad to not watch my past clients and their children grow but looking forward to a new and exciting journey :)


I will be starting the new site for Tweens and Teens, 6th grade and up and I will be looking for Tween/Teen models very soon to get me started..its going to be super fun so keep your eye out if you have a teen-tween ;)

I will still keep up with the Blog but it will have a new look and you can also stay updated on my facebook page.
I also will be offering 2 dates for families and children sessions, they will be mini sessions in the fall of 2011 so be on the look out for those dates for those who want Christmas portraits, they will be limited availability, so email me if you think you might be interested :)

Again thank you so much for everything I have loved every minute of photographing you and your families.

smooches K