THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, June 28, 2010

In the office...

Im back in the office full time now, not shooting till August ( doctors orders) but back in the office none the less.  I am returning emails, FB messages, placing orders and proofing just as fast as my little hands can work.  I missed working, you may laugh but  I enjoy working on the computer and Ive missed my little office.

I will be emailing out my newsletter this week...it will include a bit about where the heck Ive been and it will also include some policy changes, pricing changes and some Christmas specials.

I also will be having a pricing increase as of July 1st, if you have a gallery out and have not placed your order (sessions over 30 days) your session will be subject to the pricing increase and policy changes.  So please submit your order before July 1st to take advantage of 2009 pricing.

I also will be doing a summer disk cleaning if you had a session in 2009 ( and placed your order) I will be offering a disk sale I will be deleting all files over 6 months old if you would like all your files on a disk, check the newsletter for the special deal, only those that are signed up for the newsletter can take advantage of this special.

Well ta-ta for now...enjoy the summer its going quick!

No comments: