THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cypress Childrens Photographer l triple the fun...literally!

OO MMM GGG! Really can cute even begin to describe this...you tell me..I don't think so...I only had 20 minutes with these adorable girls I could have photographed them all day, I don't think I have giggled so much during a shoot, they were so much fun, mom emailed me later thanking me, she was so sweet and so funny....she used the phrase "hearing ants" I had the best time with your little ants....the last image..."dude were done" is my fav! Thanks S for participating, I had so much fun with your girls THANK YOU!









Portrait Party for Layla Grace Participant








2 comments:

Jana Kunz said...

At first I thought I was looking at different poses from the same girl, LOL. Love the braids with the pink bows, beautiful images!

dsr said...

I can't even imagine how much fun these girls must have been to shoot. How beautiful they are!