THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family Photographer I Beach Sessions

...the grass is starting to turn and daffodils are starting to sprout and with that we look to the Robins to give us the sign that Spring is around the corner...with warmer weather approaching and everything becoming green, spring sessions are coming to mind...my most favorite sessions to shoot every year and I always start to think of them the first day I'm able to open my windows, are Beach Sessions. I love them, they are so different than a typical portrait session, everyone gets to play and its okay to get dirty. I love the white dresses and the little khaki pants that the boys wear, finding sea shells and feeding the gulls, "i love them!"

I am going to start shooting Beach sessions this year in March, typically I didn't start until May, but this year Ive had quite a few requests for them earlier in the year, especially for clients who couldn't make it in time for Holiday sessions...so starting on March I will be booking Beach sessions at Freeport Beach, my favorite beach, for the seclusion and beautiful driftwood that is always near by...

...to kick off the Beach Season, I am offer a special deal...The first 10 clients to *book a 2010 Beach Session will receive a complimentary DVD slideshow. The Video below is a sample of a Beach session I recently did with a lovely family. It comes with a gorgeous custom cover, custom DVD and protected in a keepsake box.






*In order to receive the Complimentary DVD, session must take place between March 1st -October 1st 2010 and session fee paid in full when booking the session. One complimentary DVD per session, not same as cash and can not be exchanged for cash, no cash value.

No comments: