THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A very relaxing week....

I'm almost back from vacation. I will officially be back at the office on Monday but in the mean time I thought I would share a little of what we did...we visited I think one of the most beautiful beaches. We went to Destin Beach for a week and we "chilled" as my youngest put it...we spent a day snorkeling, another fishing, did a little antique shopping, which my boys love, really they do. We spent the rest of the time eating and playing in the pure white sand...it was heaven. We only had rain briefly one afternoon and the rest of the days were gorgeous. Here is a little of that vacation...hope you enjoy them :)








a little snow crab....












our days catch...red snapper


3 comments:

Erin Potter said...

Beautiful!!! I hope you print these - would look lovely framed.

laura stoddard said...

ahh.. it looks like heaven!!! it makes me want to get on a plane!

Jana Kunz said...

I LOVE that first image :)