THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cypress Photographer l What to wear Wednesday

Well technically it isn't Wednesday but I'm posting this a bit early......I'm going to be starting What to Wear Wednesday...I will be posting on my Blog examples of what to wear to a session...people ask me all the time, "what do I wear" when I say coordinate but don't match...I always get a silence on the other end of the conversation. So I thought I would help everyone out. Every Wednesday I will put up new examples of what to wear...I love layers, hats, jacket and loads of accessories. So here is this weeks first "what to wear"...I started with a fall WTW...All of these items came from The Gap. Take a peek and keep an eye out every Wednesday for WTWW



This weeks example is Fall, everyone coordinates but doesn't match, the clothes are fun and trendy and would make for a fun urban or traditional session.

No comments: