THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cypress Family Photographer

I had a super fun session this evening with a sweet family. These 2 little girls were a ball of energy, they kept all of us hopping. Big sister was so much fun and was really into the fish and wasn't scared of them at all....the little one, I have never heard a one year old speak like this one did....when we first arrived I said oh look at the pretty flowers and that little stinker said FLOWER...plain as day I about fell over..I had to ask again if she was one...she could say more words that any one year I have ever heard, I was so impressed.....Here is your sneak peek, thank you again for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family...















4 comments:

Sari said...

So sweet! I love their matching outfits. Great captures.

ellen d said...

Beautiful family- love the one of the girls walking hand in hand! Mom did a great job of dressing them, too!

Joy said...

What sweet dresses! You did a great job with this family. Such lovely images.

Jana Kunz said...

These are beautiful images! You did a wonderful job. :)