THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, July 6, 2009

Cypress Childrens Photographer l What it was really about...

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4Th and didn't bake! We had a fabulous time on the 4Th, we had family in town, my brother and his family came over and neighbors came out..we grilled burgers and popped way to make firecrackers...it was a fabulous evening...the highlight of my evening was when my next door neighbors sister and her hubby stopped by to say hello...he had just returned from fighting for our Country in Afghanistan, he was in his full dress and she was made up like a princess they went out for a fancy dinner to celebrate his return... I was honored that he stopped by and said hello...Thank you Micah we honor you for all that you have done for our country...

I wanted to let everyone know my schedule I will be out of town on:

July 23-26th for my 20th high school reunion ( yeah 20th! )
August 8th - 17th.

I wont be returning emails etc during these times.

I hope everyone had a wonderful time on the 4th...

~K

No comments: