THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, May 15, 2009

{ Summer...are you ready }

Can you believe there are less than 3 weeks of school left, that alone either sends wave of terror down your spine or you are so excited you want to run screaming in the streets...me, I have a little bit of both...the sleeping in, no homework and then the fun starts..."Mom I'm so bored, there's nothing to eat, there's nothing to do..can I have 20 bucks and can you , can you, can you....its coming....and then September will be here before we know it.
In the meantime I wanted to give everyone a heads up on some things I'm doing and working on.
First is Beach sessions, if you are interested in a Summer 09 Beach session give me a call I only do a limited amount of these each summer. The session are scheduled in June-August.
Second is Best Friends Sessions. This is something brand new and is in line with my Urban kids I have been shooting lately, I had the idea after photographing these 2 adorable sisters and thought how fun this would be for 2 best friends to have a session just for them. The BF session are for kids between the ages of 7-15. The Best Friend Session is $595 and includes a session with me and your best friend, in a fun urban location. The session will also *include a 5x5 Best Friends Coffee Table Book for each girl and a 5x10 custom storyboard. Prints are not included but can be purchased A la' Carte. For more information or to book a BF session email me at kimmilburnphoto@aol.com .
...and third I am booking now for weekend sessions in September, even though its only May all my weekends are booked till September, if you are thinking about doing a holiday session this fall, consider booking early. Plan ahead, look at your calender and think about booking that family Christmas Session early, last year I had to turn people away.
Well ladies enjoy these last few weeks of quiet and watching Tv alone in the afternoon....Summers on it way.....SWEETTTT as my kids would say :)

No comments: