THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, April 10, 2009

Studio closed for the holiday

I hope everyone has a pleasant Easter Holiday I will be spending the long weekend with my family all emails and phone call will be returned on Monday
...before I go I wanted to share a little funny story my adorable 5yr old next door neighbor told me yesterday....Mr. T frequently comes over and ask to play with Austin they will go out and play litesabbers and Austin is greatly animated when playing with Mr. T he will be convincingly dead when Mr. T "kills" him with his litesabber...When Mr. T came over yesterday to ask to play we were outside and Austin asked Mr. T if he was excited he was out of school on Friday...he exclaimed "Oh yes!!!...because tomorrow...Jesus DIES!!! and then on Sunday he comes back from the DEAD!!!...and then, there is an Easter Egg Hunt...." (note the many exclamation points, he was very excited)
Happy Easter!!

No comments: