THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{ Monthly Newsletter }

Are you signed up for the monthly
( well not monthly but like every 3 months)
newsletter?
Has your email address changed?
Would you like to forward the
newsletter to friends and family for great deals?
Or do you need something read while you are work?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions please send me your email address. I am updating my email address's if you want to be added please email me with your email(s). If you think I have your email address still resend it :) Send emails and updated emails to kimmilburnphoto@aol.com
{ FaceBook }
Do you facebook, I do, I have a business facebook page
Kim Milburn-photographer add me to see more sneak peeks, special deals a just a load of fun!

No comments: