THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, March 9, 2009

a little bit of this and that...

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving for vacation on Friday the 13th ( ohhhhhhh) and wont return until Sunday the following week March 22nd. We will be in Disney World with the gang and some great friends. I will return emails and voice mails when I return. I hope everyone has a wonderful Spring Break!



Then I wanted to announce a little something fun I will be adding to Kim Milburn Photography. I will be adding Urban Kidz. These are totally different sessions than the typically session I offer. These session are meant to focus on the child(ren), we will be going to more urban areas not the typical botanical gardens your used to. These session are geared towards Tweens and Teens usually between the ages of 7-12. They are more edgy and fashion oriented. The clothes will be hip and high fashion and the locations will be more urban and grungy { ya, cool }... the stuff the tweens really like, to be rock stars! Keep your eyes peeled for announcement soon regarding "models"....

No comments: