THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

{ what a perfect gentlemen...}

Met Mr. B...HE WAS PERFECT!.....Most of my newborn are awake for some of the session but not Mr. B, he slept the whole time and he let me do whatever I wanted...I finally had to make myself stop shooting I could have played with him all day. Mom and Dad ( and nana) were just the sweetest and we had fun chit chatting, I hope to go back soon for some Mommy and Me shots :) Here is your sneak peek, enjoy!






6 comments:

TracyTPhotography said...

Love them all! & lucky you for getting a sleeper!!! Beautiful baby! Beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

ooh im jealous that he slept like that! gorgeous gorgeous photos :) love his little toes peekin out on the first one!

Anonymous said...

He is so squishy and cute!! Beautiful captures. :)

Unknown said...

Cannot wait to see the rest...These are adorable! Mr B is a beautiful baby and so sweet. Aunt Vicki

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images!! And how adorable is that little man!! :-)
Just lovely...

Diana Simpson said...

he is just perfect!