THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, February 27, 2009

{ 16 years ago today...}

I became a mommy!! Today is Kendre's birthday, I just cant believe I have a 16 yr old little girl....she should still be in pigtails and pull-ups not going to school in heels and looking grown up...I am so proud of her she has become more than I could have dreamed of in a daughter...she is so caring and confident, she is always thinking of others and has a heart that just wont stop. She has the most wonderful friends and her love for God and her faith is something far more incredible that I could have ever imagined. Kendre has touched my life in so many ways, I am so lucky to have this child in my life...Happy Birthday baby girl...I am so proud of you..I love you, Mommy


Now.....watch out Houston, this child's getting her license....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she sounds like a wonderful young lady! happy birthday to her :)