THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, January 18, 2009

{ whhooooaaaaa }

The contest is going strong and its a tight race...keep voting for your favs. Good luck to everyone who entered there is only a few days left.

On another note....Ive "gone and done it" I found FaceBook. Now I haven't quite figured it all out, I am not sure what it is all about but I have found that it is a huge "timesucker". So if your a facebook addict, like Im sure to become very soon, add me to your "friends" list as they say...

Things to look out for...
Valentines Day, Love...this one involves your kids :)
Senior Portrait announcements
Bella and Bebe Sessions.
Love is: Cards

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm not embarrassed to say: I am a Facebook addict! Well, it's kind of embarrassing, but I've had so much fun getting in touch with and reconnecting with old friends! It's a blast! Look me up!