THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, January 26, 2009

{ Congrats...}

Thank you to everyone who voted and participated in the Blog contest. The winners are...with all the poll votes and votes submitted via email.
1st Place Image number 15
2ND Place Image number 14
3rd place Image number 2
Thank you again to everyone who voted...
**************************************************************
A little note I received my new computer today and I'm in the process of redoing EVERYTHING, uploading programs and transferring everything and everybody. If your gallery is set to go live today or tomorrow give me a call, don't email because I haven't gotten to that part yet, hehe....thanks for being patient. If you have emailed me since this Friday and I haven't gotten back to you give me a call.

No comments: