THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, December 29, 2008

{ a collective.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh }

The rush is over....the rush for the perfect present, the rush for the perfect dinner and the rush to see all the family... I woke up (late) this morning and sat in bed and thought okay what do I have to do today....my mind went blank..nothing, absolutely nothing....no shopping, no wrapping, no cooking, no traveling....ahhhhhhhh, I layed back down grabbed a book, a real book and read...
I hope everyone has there ahhhhhhh moment today......
A few little updates...I will be posting on the blog off and on. I will also very soon be doing the 2nd Annual Favorites of the year. This year I will be doing it a little bit different, I will be posting 6 of my favs and then the top 6 client favs. The client favorites will be submitted to me, the top 6 will be added to the contest, the favs must have been posted on the Blog during 2008. You may submit your favorites to me starting now, I will be taking submissions until January 5th I will then post all 12 favs and then the voting will commence. This year the winner will receive a complimentary 16x20 print of the portrait. The 2nd place winner will receive a 8x10 of the portrait and the 3rd place winner a 5x7. Last years contest was close, so start sending in your submissions kimmilburnphoto@aol.com and get your family and friends to vote as soon as the contest begins. Contest rules will be posted as soon as the contest goes live.

No comments: