THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, June 7, 2008

{ New phone }

I have had several emails this morning and yesterday from concerned clients saying that they cant get ahold of me......I feel so loved....but I have gotten a new phone, a phone with more buttons than I could ever figure out how to use. I havent yet figured out how to set my voicemail message, I plan on trying to figure that out tonight. If you need to get ahold of me quickly, email me and it will come straight to my phone, yeah, it does that, how cool huh?..... Another reminder of my upcoming vacation, if you need to place and order, I would do it as soon as possible otherwise orders placed with in the next week will not be delivered until July. Thanks alot, off to try and answer my new phone....hehe have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: