THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

{ all together now......ahahahah }

I had a session today at the studio with a sweet little 9 month old she was so cute, she was quite the ham. We had planned on doing some of the shoots in my gardens but...we have been invaded by a unknown creature whom likes to dig up all my flowers, this little guy decided last night to dig hundreds of little holes in all my flower bed and destroy all my flowers, I was just sick when I saw them today about 20 minutes before my clients were due to show up.....sooo, if anyone knows how to stop little creatures from diggin up my flowers, give me a ring.....we can go on a little creature hunt.....hey, isnt there a song called that...oh...thats going on a bear hunt, hope its not a bear....:o)






No comments: