THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

{ Summertime }

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday weekend and is recovering from all the yummy food and sun we all got this weekend. I wanted to update everyone on the Studio, the studio is officially open for shoots. I haven't had my Grand opening, that will be sometime this summer and everyone is invited, look for your postcard in the mail soon to announce the fun event. I will have give-aways and having tons of yummy food and prizes. Tell a friend and bring 2. Look for the Grand Opening sometime in July. Please stop by and say hello, and you can also do some fantastic shopping at Jodie's shop next door, she has beautiful items for your home. Thanks again to all of you, without you, my clients, none of this would be possible. Look for my newsletter this week, if your not on my newsletter mailing list, shoot me an email and sign up, I will be offering some awesome deals for the studio and I'm looking for some kiddos for my model search, I have some kiddos already on that list but I'm looking for some specific kids and ages. :o) If your not an existing client and would like to receive a postcard for the grand opening send me an email, with your mailing address and I will add you to my mailing list.

No comments: