THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, April 4, 2008

On a personal note..Thank you!!

I dont often post personal family situations on my Blog, but this is a very special day and I wanted to share our joy with all my readers and clients.
As some of you may know, my middle son Austin was diagnoiced with Epilepsy 4 years ago on March 4th 2004, this was the scareiest day of our lives. The first 2 years were very hard as Austin had many, many seizures and we went through many medicines and twice as many doctors to try and find answers and to stop the seizures.
Today is one year seizure free, we are very thrilled and over joyed at Austins progress. He is doing very well and we are blessed.
I would like to thank all the family, friends, coaches and teachers who have been there for Austin, encouraging him, and supporting him, without these people our journey would have been so much harder.
Thank you!!

No comments: