THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, March 13, 2008

tutu's, teddy bears and bubblegum

I had such a fun session this morning, these little guys were a blast. They brought along their bears, we played and chased squirrels. Mr. "W" also taught me a "new" rhyme..he asked me if I liked bubblegum and I said "oh yes", then he asked "how much do you want", I said "ummm 10 pieces"...cause who only wants 1 piece right?... he then said "okay Ms Kim put your feet together and be still"...so when a 4 year old says put your feet together and be still, well, you do it...then he tapped on my shoes and said..hehe...bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish how many pieces do you wish...and he then tapped my feet 10 times! Now if that doesn't bring back memories, I don't know what will..man I need a fat piece of pink bubblegum!





















No comments: