THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My first beach session of the year! I puffy heart Beach Sessions.

I had my first beach session of the season. This mom came a long way for her daughters first time seeing the ocean...Little Miss B was so cute, like most 3yr olds, she didn't want to get her dress dirty...and the ocean was sooo big, sometimes such big things can be scary! Thanks for coming all this way R, I had a great time and little miss did great for her first time at the beach. Here is your sneak peek mom.

~ Her first time in the ocean~







If you are interested in a Beach session in 2008, please call me soon as most of my spots are filled. Beach session are only done in March, April and May...limited in July.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome! I so want a beach session!