THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, October 14, 2007

WOW!!!!

That's all I can say, is wow!....What a great turn out yesterday at the W.O.W Craft Show. I had a wonderful time and got to meet and talk to tons of people. It was really interesting to listen to what everyone had to say about my booth and about my work. I want to say and big thank you to my hubby Kevin who spent every evening the past 2 weeks helping pull off this booth. He did such a awesome job and everyone was impressed at how the booth looked, it was beautiful.
Thanks again to everyone that stopped by the say hello and pick up a card. I look forward to hearing from all of you and remember to mention that you saw me at the show when you book your session.
Oh and congrats to the Family who won my Silent Auction item at the show, I will be contacting you to set up your session and go over all the details..Thanks!!
Thanks again and I hope everyone had a great time!
~K

No comments: