THE BLOG

KIM MILBURN PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, October 1, 2007

Is it really October already?....

I cant believe it is October already....soon the pumpkins will come out, the sun will set just a bit earlier everyday and hopefully the air will chill just a bit, to get out those warm sweaters that have been in our closet all summer.
There is alot going on, I will be at a Local Festival, in Fairfield on October 13th, at Good Shepard United Methodist Church. The craft show will benefit local and foreign missions. If you have the 13th free, come out and enjoy some yummy food from the Boyscouts and doing some early Christmas shopping, oh and stop by and say hey at my booth. I will be offering some specials at the booth, so stop by say hello and shop for a great cause.
One more note all weekend sessions in October are full, I have a few Fridays available. November is getting booked now. The deadline for Christmas delivery is the end of November.

No comments: